Today, I am feeling about knee-high to an ant on the importance scale, but that is okay. I know when I reach this, I actually have a lot of peace , because I understand the truth of how far I am from my Lord. I know that I have worth, but only because of Him, and what He did for me on the cross. I know I will live in heaven someday, forever and ever, and I will sing his praises for all my life is worth! Here's a video of a song that is so awesome, so meaningful, because it reminds me that everything I do is null & void without the love and grace of Jesus Christ. I am forever indebted to Him!! If you're not, why not? Did you know that the way I feel about Him could be the way You feel about HIM? It is very liberating, knowing that even on the worst day, He loves me, He paid a price for my soul, and He keeps me safe and sound until the day of redemption. Nothing could be better than that, and if He's not your Saviour, you need to ask someone how He can be. :) The recording is of "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns. It's an awesome song, check it.
No comments:
Post a Comment