Today I went through my photo storage boxes. Soon I discovered I'd taken a ride down Memory Lane to the tune of 2 hours!!!! Two hours? ! ? What is wrong with me. Then I tried to redeem myself by starting the dryer, taking out some garbage & de-cluttering a shelf of one cabinet. No avail, those memories kept calling me back to my scrapbook space. So I really got to remembering when Ethan was a baby, and I'm a bit blue, actually. I did a comedic page about his Binkies, I can't wait to see Brad's face. Because you're so sweet to listen to my trivial life details, here's a peek for you. I lifted the whole page & simplified the work of Anna Bowkis-UK scrap genius. Thanks Anna, although I'll probably never meet you!!
My spiritual thoughts today run this way: Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
I find this to be so true! I think definitely I can hold the record for talking. Give me a topic, and I can make conversation about it!! This is very fascinating to me. When I choose to speak about something, what is it? What are my choices? I love to scrapbook, but is that all that I talk about? I need to be aware that I have a responsibility as a Christian to talk of things that are pure and right and to share my faith. When I don't speak the truth (of the Bible) in love, I am not giving glory to God. It's okay to talk of other things, but my words should be generously salted with the Words of God.
My spiritual thoughts today run this way: Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
I find this to be so true! I think definitely I can hold the record for talking. Give me a topic, and I can make conversation about it!! This is very fascinating to me. When I choose to speak about something, what is it? What are my choices? I love to scrapbook, but is that all that I talk about? I need to be aware that I have a responsibility as a Christian to talk of things that are pure and right and to share my faith. When I don't speak the truth (of the Bible) in love, I am not giving glory to God. It's okay to talk of other things, but my words should be generously salted with the Words of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment