Most who know me, know I am in a couple of internet scrapbooking clubs. I am in a challenge frenzy right now, with 3 due on February 29th. It is good news, because it helps me crank out the pages.
On the left is my challenge entry for *CS* critique group. The challenge required sewing and the use of ribbon on a page. My title, Sweet Baby, is embroidered onto the cardstock. The photo is the very first photo I have of Ethan. (other than his first bath). I love the photo, although he was so jaundiced. I couldn't see how orange he looked at the time, or I would have been crazy with worry!
On the right, is a very cute urban bling page. The journaling says something to the gist of: By day, you were just an ordinary preschool boy. Then you put on your ultra cool Buzz Lightyear glasses, and you were Ethan boy, super cool action hero boy. I used most of the elements from a scrapbook kit, and added the journal spot from my supplies.
No comments:
Post a Comment