What, oh what can I say about today? Well, there are the things I spent time on today. I browsed for an hour in Michael's, and only bought 5 stamp sets from the dollar bin. Very good, self, very good. Pretty well-focused and showing some restraint there! I picked E up from school, came home, read the second half of a novel, between lunch prep & visiting with E-man. We had a great lunch, with ripe strawberries, of all things. It's really hard to find a good strawberry here in Lawrence, KS during the off-season. But I digress.... We watched some Spongebob, we played Transformers, Ethan did some cutting & stamping of Valentine's, (which I of course finished). I won 2 mini-alpha sets from ebay for my Sizzix BigKick. Not so good, there, although I easily saved $15. I needed them, though, for the big crop at LLF in March. Man, I blew my scrapfast. Then all of a sudden, (after ebay) Ethan wanted to crash on my lap. I have not received such a lap lounging since, well, years. And my boy has grown, a LOT. He is so tall & skinny, and well, he doesn't quite fit like he used to, but that's okay. Far be it from me to deny lap access. So tonight I am thankful for a little love before Valentine's Day. It was awesome, and made me think my day was all worth it in the grand scheme of things. So tomorrow, I'll spend more time, spend less $ and try to get some cleaning done. But today, I loved a little boy!! Tremendously, not bad, eh? I think not.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment