I don't tell him often enough. I don't applaud him often enough. I don't show him my love enough, but I mean to. My husband is the greatest! He is a regular guy with extraordinary love. He selflessly cares for our family, and he never complains. When I am sick, in pain, stuck in bed or ranting about my pain, he just listens. And he takes Ethan and gives him an awesome day. I can never thank him enough but I do appreciate him. And now I am starting to cry so I should really move on....
A couple of weeks ago, Ethan was in the bathroom, talking to himself. We were putting away laundry. Ethan loves to imitate and pretend to be a radio DJ on our favorite station. We happened to hear him say, "and the winner of this week's gift card for birthdays is Brad Bernet, the greatest dad in the whole wide world!!" It was so cute & awesome to hear him express his love for his dad that way, and also it was great for Brad to hear straight from Ethan how he feels. A huge blessing!!!!
Here's a very cute swim themed page I did for Ethan & Brad. I meant for it to be very tropical in theme, title & content, and then I looked at the picture and something hit me-thankfulness!!! I appreciate that Brad takes Ethan swimming when I don't feel good-I don't even have to put on my suit-he just does that for me. And I am so so thankful and in love!! Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment