Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Latest scrapbook stuff from Lauri



Lately, I 've been thinking about how very blessed I am and how I know that God put me into my specific family for a reason. I also want to convey this to Ethan, but he already has a strong sense of this notion. His stories and conversations all lead back to visiting all the family & cousins in Missouri. He talks of the Pierce camp, the Christmas party., play dates, visiting aunts and all the cool toys and people there. I think making time to visit them regularly when he was younger is definitely paying off.

I've been working on this mini-album for my cousin, who won it in a raffle benefiting my family's "fund" that they use to pay for things...etc...I find I almost never have any money to speak of and contribute to the fund. We maybe put in $20 or $30, but never much. So in this way, I was able to give back a bit. I think the pages are a great illustration of how this young generation of cousins interacts and all the fun they have. I hope my cousin likes the book. :)


No comments: