Yesterday, my darling Hubby turned 41. It was a bit of a downer birthday, as I had neck pain again and spent the morning resting. He woke up to fresh snow, then had to drive on terrible roads to church, but made it just fine. We went out to eat at 4pm, and the food was great. Just an uneventful day. He did find an awesome book that he is enjoying from the library, and I am always reading many things, so we read after Eman went to bed.
This morning, Brad was taking Ethan to school, letting me rest again to prepare for the week. They got up, had breakfast, got dressed, got to school, and they were the only ones there!! Yes, we did not check the calendar and didn't realize that Ethan was off for President's Day. So here we are at home (me & E) just hanging while it spits snow outside and even rained and thundered a bit this a.m.
Here are some more LO's. One of my friends on sb.com gave me a very generous gift certificate for my birthday. It was such a sweet gesture & awesome surprise. I was able to get this patterned paper showcased in the two LO's featured here, and I love the paper so much, I need to buy some more. Isn't that how it always goes? I was so blessed by this sweet girl, and I am so thankful to the Lord, He chooses many ways to bless us. Thanks Lord, & Thanks to Kate.
This morning, Brad was taking Ethan to school, letting me rest again to prepare for the week. They got up, had breakfast, got dressed, got to school, and they were the only ones there!! Yes, we did not check the calendar and didn't realize that Ethan was off for President's Day. So here we are at home (me & E) just hanging while it spits snow outside and even rained and thundered a bit this a.m.
Here are some more LO's. One of my friends on sb.com gave me a very generous gift certificate for my birthday. It was such a sweet gesture & awesome surprise. I was able to get this patterned paper showcased in the two LO's featured here, and I love the paper so much, I need to buy some more. Isn't that how it always goes? I was so blessed by this sweet girl, and I am so thankful to the Lord, He chooses many ways to bless us. Thanks Lord, & Thanks to Kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment