Wow, I have an exciting life!! Every night, I listen to and witness our very own Star Wars battles. Ethan assigns the characters.... usually he is Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader or Obie One-Kanobe (who really knows how to spell these names? I sure don't!) Last night was especially exciting....Ethan was Darth Vader, and was fighting "Luke Skywalker in a mask." As the battle wore on, he said "I've got you, Luke Skywalker. Or should I say, Luke Shoe Walker." I'm not sure why, but I collapsed in laughter. I mean, that is funny. And he hasn't even seen the movie!! Poor sheltered kid. Sorry laughing again, I have to go......
Here's my scrap contribution of the day. At this rate, I may be caught up to age 6 soon!!!
I am so ashamed to admit this-but we still have not celebrated Christmas/exchanged gifts with Brad's family!! Every weekend has either been busy, or I have been ill or Ethan has been ill. When I think about 2008 so far-it has been so crazy!!! I had the flu, then strep throat. Ethan had the flu, then sinus infection/blocked lymph glands. So we finally made a date for the Bernets, and it is this Sunday. We're doing all the food, I think we'll take Papa Murphy's pizza, just because we're going to Kim's and I think it's just easier to bake the pizza there. It's definitely easier to buy the pizza than carting over all the ingredients. I just want to say to the Bernets, Hey we haven't forgotten you!! We didn't mean to neglect, we've just had a very complicated patch. Please don't hold it against us. So keep your fingers crossed that it will work out this Sunday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment