All day today I have had that Eddie Rabbit song in my head "Oh I'm driving my life away" only I filled in my own words to sum up the day. I have had a visit of the creative bug the past day or 3 and I am loving it. It always seems to me that I go through major slumps trying to make myself scrap book when the only thing that ever works for me is to wait it out. I thumb through catalogs, watch various videos or webisodes online, and eventually, the urge to make more pages comes again. Here are some images of my past 3 days. Quite a lot actually....
Left: "Proud Of You" a layout celebrating Ethan's first day of Pre-K last fall, and letting him know that he makes me want to celebrate everything.
Right : This is one of my favorite photos of Ethan with Kayla & Krista, or the only one, truly and it was definitely LO worthy. Journaling reads:"When it comes to cousins, you are blessed with dozens. But these two are special: they are beautiful, mature and they love you. So go ahead, admire them, your secret's safe with me." Love Mom.
I also altered a notebook into a prayer journal for my friend Kelly, but I have to stop uploading or this will never be posted!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment