Dear Bloggy, here's my heart today. We were trying a movie on Disney, (Rescuers Down Under) that had been "too scary" in prior years. I am so miffed at Disney. My soft-hearted, sweet boy is a creature-fanatic. Give him any creature to dote on, read about, dream about, and he is bound to love it. His favorites are reptiles! REPTILES!! He has no understanding that such a cold-blooded critter would sooner bite him than see his face. Bless his heart, he cried and cried during one scene of this idiotic movie!! of course, the movie portrays a hunter as the evil guy. Most hunters I know are perfectly tame, and humane. But this villain, he belongs in a horror film, not a rated G offering for kids!!! Anyway, this movie has more taboos in it than anything I can think of right now. Shame on you Disney! I am usually a huge fan, but I now am pissed. Pull this one off the shelf now, it's not worth the space it wastes.
No comments:
Post a Comment