Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rescuing my blog from a near death experience...

So blogging is a lot harder than I thought. I think it comes from lack of spontaneous ideas, or when the muse hits to write, I am never near the computer! Oh for the days of having nothing to do....

Here's yet another survey I lifted from my friend, Scrappercaz. Thanks for the inspiration and getting my heiney out of the Christmas mode!


A-Age of first kiss-16 years

B-Band you are listening to right now- Tree 63, Christian rock, sounds like U2

C-Crush- Jeff Walker, classmate, 2nd grade

D-Dessert- Fruit crisp a l a mode

E-Easiest Person to talk to- my friend Lori

F-Favorite Ice Cream- Butter pecan

G.Gummy worms or Gummy Bears- Neither, just like Caz

H. Happiest moment- 1. Day I got married, 2. At birth of son

I-Instrument- piano, percussion instruments, guitar, voice

J-Junior HIgh- angst and nervousness!

K-Kids- Ethan

L-Longest car ride- Buena Vista, Colorado (16 hours followed by backpacking in mountains and camping, followed by 16 hour trip home)

M. Messiest room in your house- I'll just say basement, although the whole house is out of control right now

N.-Nickname- Laur

O-One wish- Pain free New Year

P-Phobias- reptiles

Q-Quote- "You are the one, the Only one who died to give it all away for me" Aaron Shust

R-Reason to smile- I'm alive and blessed beyond measure

S-Song you sung last- The above Aaron Shust song

T-Time you woke- Er, 8am, it's a Sunday and my neck hurt...

U- where are U?- Home

V-Victory dance--have you? I don't think so...

W-Worst habit- procrastinating, and more procrastinating

X-Xrays you have had? Too numerous to count

Y-Yoga or Yoda- Oh hell, it's a New Year, I think I'll try some Yoga.

No comments: