Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random

What an intriguing question. I feel the same Bran. I am very discouraged by parents who repeatedly yell at their kids.

As for couples, I like to see them talking to each other and listening attentively. I think it's nice to see couples with kids out on dates, that is always encouraging.

The other day, we took Ethan to see the Chipmunks movie. The theater was packed with parents and kids. An elderly couple walked up and sat right next to us, and they did not have kids with them. I thought it was a bit odd that they chose that particular movie, but...what ever....So I snuck a few glances at them during the movie, and they were holding hands and laughing, and I got really choked up. I just thought it was so sweet, I mean, I really didn't want to see the movie at all, and here were a couple of 70 year olds who apparently loved it. I thought it was very nice. Anyway....that's my story on this topic.

No comments: