Friday, January 18, 2008

The Sherlock Ethan Series

Ethan has been writing stories :

1. Sherlock Ethan and the Lost Boy Harrison: I was telling my little sister, Lydi about my day at school. I decided to make up a story for her. She listened. One time, Sherlock Ethan went to school. Mrs. Beard had some sad news. "Class, Harrison has been lost in the swamp in the heart of the jungle." "Don't worry, I will find him, " said Sherlock Ethan. So we took our map, (when I asked who was with him, he said "the whole kindergarten class and my sister, Lydia), and we found the heart of the jungle. When I took my map out of my pocket, I saw my pet cricket had escaped, so I put him back in the glass. We got to the swamp. Luckily, I am a great swimmer. I swam into the swamp and saved Lost Harrison. Mrs. Beard said, "Good job, Sherlock Ethan, you are a great detective."

2. Sherlock Ethan and the Evil Bad Guys
Got eaten by a crocodile, but he was very strong, with very strong powers and he fight back. He punched them and punched 100,000 crocodiles. Sherlock Ethan saved the day. The newspaper wrote about it and someone gave Mrs. Beard the paper-she said "Great Job, Sherlock Ethan, you are a great detective!"

3. Sherlock Ethan and the Ghost Monster: It was just me by myself, my friends were all sick. I had some helpers, my little sister, Lydia was my helper. It was my birthday that day and we ate my mystery detective birthday cave and it tasted great. He was hiding in this cave, but I had a map. My little sister was tired after that, it was just me by myself. I got some bombs, and boom! the cave was destroyed. And let me see who this bad guy is, I will take his mask off and see who this is! It is Harrison! He was dressed up like a Ghost Monster. I told the police that Harrison did some bad things, and playint tricks on me. The police said "You are under arrest! I know you did some bad things. " "Good job Sherlock Ethan", said Mrs. Beard.

4. Sherlock Ethan and the Wizard Witch: Dennison was my helper. He is my good helper. He went with me and we tried to find the evil wizard. .....on the northeast side. I sang some songs, I got a sword. Someone is dressing up like a wizard. It is....Benny Burger. "Thank you", said Commissioner Harrison. "Thank you", said Sherlock Ethan. "I will do the best I can" said Officer Jeremiah. They put him in jail.

5. This is a story about Robin Hood. I was Robin Hood and Little John was Joshua. Me and little John went to see the silly King Prince John. The Sheriff was Harrison, and his helper was Cubby Burger. They stoled money away from all of the people. Little John and me were helping King James. King James was Ben Murphy. He was in jail, trapped in a cage because the Sheriff. locked it. We got King James out safely and then we put the Sheriff and Prince John in jail.

1 comment:

Seddel Cougar said...

Encourage it, he could make a good living at writing stuff like that.