Four jobs I have had in my life:
Babysitter to Jeremy & Steven
Office helper at Pierce Petroleum
Music Librarian at SEMO
Four movies I would watch over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
You've got Mail
Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Ben Hur
Four places I have lived:
Little house on Hwy W, Poplar Bluff, MO
Bigger house on Hwy W, PB< MO
Dorm in Cape Girardeau, Mo
Harvard Road, Lawrence, KS
Four TV shows I watch:
Divine Design
Designed to Sell
Monk
Psych
Four Places I have been:
England
France
Italy
Austria
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Mom
Brad
Stefani
Gabe
Four of my favorite foods:
Steak
Sweet Potatoes
Cheesecake
Ice Cream
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
Somewhere Tropical
Somewhere European
Poplar Bluff, MO (w/family)
Somewhere alone with Brad
Four things I look forward to:
A date with Brad
Time to scrapbook
Girls night out
Time to read
Go-spread this quiz to the masses, or at least to a few bored friends reading their email, peace, Jesus Rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment