I am so often inspired by books, videos, etc. to improve the organization in my life. Right now I am on a major kick of helping Ethan organize his toys. When I was feeling so poorly, I just didn't have the energy to face any major projects, but since I am a bit of a 'neatnik' who hasn't been able to live my ideal life, I am slowly taking control over some of our clutter. Ethan was resistant at first, but he is very positive now that he realizes how much easier it is to find his things when we label & organize. It has been a breath of fresh air, and we still have a ways to go, but overall, we're making great progress.
If I were truthful with myself, the other 3 major areas I need to work on are organizing & sorting clothes & closets, organizing the kitchen and cabinets & fixing a permanent scraproom/studio for myslef. It would help so much to get all of this visual and hidden clutter under control. I think as a family we'd be more productive and would get back into the groove of having guests over because we wouldn't be ashamed of the messy house.
So here's to doing a little bit every day to get rid of our mess, Hooray! Here's a link to one lady's scrap room that I would rate as "okay" but I am trying to find some I really like then find a workable combo for myself.
http://www.vimeo.com/792895/
No comments:
Post a Comment