Monday, April 14, 2008
Thank you, NOT, Alvin & The Chipmunks, for the potty humor
Today Ethan finally bought the latest Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. I had been avoiding, dreading and not wanting to buy it because I really didn't care for it too much in the theater. But $20 magically appeared over time in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa P, so he had the moolah. Today he was just laughing out loud at all the potty humor. I pointed out that the chipmunks lacked the manners we try to adhere to in our house. Ethan responded by farting. And not saying "excuse me." I pointed out that he forgot to say something....and he said "Yes I tooted, man, just like Alvin." Then he said excuse me. I am definitely regretting this purchase, but Brad thought it was humorous and blog worthy, so I am writing under his persuasion. Man the things I put up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment