I have a confession to make, and I am none to proud of it!! I am afraid, that's right, terrified of Ethan's pet hamster. I think she has it out for me. I attempted to clean the cage 4 times last week, and finally succeeded in cleaning all but the very bottom by craftily trapping her in the cage by stuffing socks and duct-taping all the holes shut. The reason I did this crazy thing is she kept nipping me. It wasn't just friendly nipping, either, it was like her whole rodent-y body lurching forward to eat me. I just couldn't cope. So today, I figured out a system. YEA MOM! I used a piece of paper and forced her into her exercise ball. Oh heavens greatly rejoice. While she was out and about, I was able to thoroughly clean the whole cage. THANK GOD since we are going to ST. Louis for 5 days, I couldn't face the stench that would meet me when we get home. Hooray, it's the small things in life that really make me smile, after all!
Tomorrow-E's new glasses break, he gets an eye cut and a play date is forgotten=one little sad boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment