Friday, April 18, 2008

More April 16, 2008 stories, session 2

Chapter 1-Life with Ian and Friends

Once upon a time there was a boy named Ian. Ian was a nice boy. Once came Ethan and Ethan sat at Ian's table. They talked to each other every day. The End.

Chapter 2-The Tannehill family

Once upon a time there was a boy named Ethan. Ethan was glad to do stuff. He can jump, walk and run. And help. After that Mom and Dad took him to AWANA. Mom and Dad went to Wheatfield's for coffee and dinner. After that I did game time with Jake. I did very fun. The End.

Chapter 3-

Once upon a time there was a boy named Dennison. Dad was at work and he stayed with MOm and his brother Rylan. Grayson was sleeping. Rylan was diong something to Den. Den said, "Stop Rylan, don't touch that thing. I'm trying to play Batman Streets of Justice on the computer." So I played with Rylan. The End.

No comments: