This is one of my infamous posts when I just jot down short thoughts....so I won't forget them. Lately Ethan has been on a kick of saying some real Humdingers in his daily conversations. Here's the few I remember-Lord-please kick me in the pants & remind me to buy some Gingko tomorrow-I can't remember a bloomin' thing!
*December 15-My bday-we were leaving Longhorn Steakhouse-and my dad was with us-a good thing :) - Dad & I both picked up toothpicks on the way out, and well, started picking our teeth. I noticed the evil eye being sent my way from E, but as it was my bday I ignored it.....so we got into the van-and he said "Mom, please take that toothpick out of your mouth. Ladies don't use toothpicks, they are for old mans."
*January 2-in the Mountain View, MO McDonald's, I made a comment that my 2 guys have an identical fry eating technique (not unlike that of Donald Duck eating a corn on the cob to the sound of a typewriter, but I digress)-and Ethan said, "Yes we eat alike. Look at us Mom, I look the same as Dad. Dad has a flat head, I have a flat head." I still don't know what to make of this one, now....
Well sadly that is all I can think of right now-hopefully more will follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment