These are Skechers, "Rift" Z Strap shoes for boys. We are on our 3rd pair of these and I don't care for them, because they are extremely hard to close and will not tighten properly. The result is a boy running around with his shoes falling off-a common problem among 7 yr old boys anyway, but when the shoe does this naturally, I ask you, what is the point? I feel really good about things, though, because Ethan has finally gotten sick of these shoes hindering his running & overall physical life-so we are graduating away into New Balance tie sneakers-so our love affair with Skechers ( I hope) is over for now. :) I'll let you know how this goes.

#2: I am loving all products by Garnier. Some favorites include:
Color that really turns out the color on the box and doesn't look "orangy" Love it!Also love the Daily Regenerating Moisture Cream-but can't get a photo to save of it.
(not that I should give advice on beauty-but hey, I've bought a lot of crap and I like this right now.)
#3: This AWAKEN body scrub from Arbonne is A real splurge on my wish list-I tried this at my Sister In Law's house over Christmas and it is amazing!!! Smells great, really does what it says. But expensive....thus I do not have it.

Unfortunately, I have not mastered the ability to link web-images to my blog. Sorry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment