Monday, September 29, 2008

Some scrapbookin' to beat the nerves




I am completely wound up about Ethan's root canals tomorrow. I know that it is irrational to worry, and that God has it under control, but it is so hard to let go sometimes. I also know that the doctor will do everything in her power to give him the best experience possible-and that most kids don't remember anything from her system of partial sedation. So I just had to get that off my chest. I am sure he'll make it just fine, and we have to get the infection under his teeth under control. THIS PARENTING THING IS SO HARD AT TIMES!!!!! I believe it is worth it, though, I know that it is.

So to pass the time and find the insanity that is creeping into my brain through the edges & holes, I cranked out a couple of pages today. I am planning to try and catch my mom up with a mini-album, but am undecided if all these pages will stay or go to her. I just have to decide. Here they are-thanks for looking, as always-and for listening to my rant! Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Ethan was having a root canal! Poor guy. I hope that all went well and that he is on the mend! We love you guys!

Pierce's