So, random thoughts of the day run from
1. How in the name of Elvis did I drink so much Coke Zero? What was I thinking? Well I don't think I was thinking, therefore is the problem. Now I am trying to unfetter myself from Caffeine-a-tion with large quantities of water with lemon and OJ. Tomorrow I am really going to do better.
2. I am in awe today of God and His sovereignty, majesty, grace & nature. Wondering how he got the idea that I was worth keeping around. Of course, my Biblical knowledge and faith confirms that I am only worth keeping because of Christ's sacrifice. Still... it is awesome. In the Godly sense of awesome. He is amazing and able of much more than I could ever dream up in a thousand lifetimes. And still he thinks of me, loves me, and wants me to worship Him. What am I to do about all of this? I think falling on my face is just fine today. I'll leave it there.
3. Countdown to pain pump surgery? Unknown, still waiting on the powers of insurance that be. Countdown to a refill of my meds that help with pain? I hope 6 days, but I am thinking it will be more like 7 or 8. Suck-o-rama. Oh well, I will make it, as always. I really, really need that pain pump, I really need a new lease on life without pain, before my old lease runs out, which could honestly be anytime.
Moving on. God did send me a couple of Supermen. Above. They hang with me through this pain road and in all kinds of weather. I love them both, unspeakably. They are remarkable really, they do look normal, but keep on forgiving me like, well Superman. Even though they have Super tempers, they eventually fess up and apologize, which is one of a million reasons that I love them. Take it from me, Superman has nothing on the Bernet boys. (even though one of them is disembodied in this photo-ugh bad photographer, but it is funny! )
No comments:
Post a Comment