
'kay, so today, I finally got out of the House....and we went to Walgreen's to pick up newly released "Surf's Up" On DVD. Of course, then Etho is obsessed and distracted by all of the tacky Halloween garb on display. True to form, he went ahead and pushed EVERY BUTTON in the whole crazy place. Mind, he sometimes was terrified of what the skeletons, disembodied heads, and Chucky dolls said, but can he keep from touching those buttons...Oh no! I was picking up on the fact that he might be a little bit afraid, so I said, let's come around to this other aisle where things aren't so scary. Immediately I get the poochy fish lips that let me know I have offended him. Apparently by insinuating that he MIGHT be terrified I have crossed the line of his little macho ego. So he is breathing hard, red in the face and tells me, "You'd better not do that again or I am going to be soooo mad at you." Well, I did not appreciate that, not at all, so I drove Mr. Lips home, and now all is forgiven, forgotten and all that jazz. Check this out, it's a LO from last Halloween. So on the verge of becoming cognizent that my baby is ready to scare, I cry out "LONG LIVE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR." And truly, may he live long in my home, memory and daily life. I love you Buzz, and all your incarnations! (puffy heart and a few tears, MOM)
No comments:
Post a Comment