Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumkin patch then & now



I am thinking of fall today, partly because of the gorgeous fall weather. One of my favorite fall activities is taking Ethan to the pumpkin patch. I am challenging myself to find all of his old patch photos, but for now, here are 2: The one on top was taken last October (2006) when Green Pastures Preschool went on a field trip. E had been crying because he lost his friends in the corn maze. He was afraid of the corn maze, to boot, and wouldn't go near it.

Photo on the bottom was taken last week, and he just can't get enough of any of it. Except when it's time to leave, then the fun is over and almost every kid in the class cried from what I hear. I unfortunately, could not go, but dad made his first trip to the patch. Even the maze was hot stuff this year, so every year makes such a difference in a kid's life. :)












No comments: