Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First blog entry

Hi cyber world. We have finally catapulted ourselves into the great unknown. Not bad for a mid-western slash hick combo family like ours. What only 15 years or so behind the curve? I'd say that's about right. I am unsure what to write, just filling up the white space like crazy here.

Today, here are some of our favorites:

Mom-love Tree 63, especially "I'll Always Stand for You".....those guys really have their faith down in a good place to write and perform a song like that. I am obsessed with scrapbooking. Trying to literally glue all my memories down so they won't move. My junk is taking over the dining room. And I don't mean a little bit. If it could sprout paper head and body, it would attack me and tell me to get the crud together. Come over, you'll laugh and be a little disgusted, too.

Eman- loves kindergarten, loves his school and their mascot (the "balden" eagle) [Please don't tell him he's wrong and curb this cute state!] Eman also loves the cartoon Camp Lazlo. I can't blame him, it is funny. Really funny. E loves to give me a concert every day, multiple times a day, but he really gets with it at bedtime. I think my favorite thing that he sings right now is "Let your Day Begin" by Tree 63 as well. His version is awesome, and funny, singing to God 'I want to see your face, I want to see Your nose, I want to lay my Bible down. ', Those aren't the real lyrics, but I like them better because he came up with them.

Oh well, that's all I can think to write just now.

No comments: