Thursday, October 4, 2007

For Encouragement, Lauri, Brad, Family READ


Apology to my critique group, but this entry is for ME and my family

Thursday, 04 October 2007
So I cut and paste this monumental thought process today for me, to be able to record this very, very good thing:


I am excited, I am rather embarassed to say this, but I rarely leave home lately because of my pain. I think I am going through a real trial of my patience, and having to let go a lot of little things that I have taken for granted like taking Ethan to school, or running to the grocery store. I have been limited for a while, all year I have been able to make 1 or 2 stops a day, and then my body just screams out and I have to go home. But now my meds are more restrictive, and I just don't get to drive that often.

So this is a good story, I promise, I guess I needed this in a way, so that I could appreciate all the things that I am missing and realize that I am not ready to give up on anything, and I really, really desire to be better, and have a normal life again. I think this is so good, because I am trying to syke myself up for my next surgery. Just to walk into the hospital whenever that day is, I had to experience this day to achieve that! I am ready. Whew. Sorry I didn't mean to write a book here, but I am over a mountain I think! Good, huh?

Maybe I'll copy this to paste into my blog!

SO Lauri, when you read this, when you are doubting your daily existence, when you are doubting whether you can hang on one more day, or why God is allowing this to happen, remember that He gave you these thoughts for this purpose, and remember where he is leading you is beyond your ability to see right now, but it is good in a way you cannot always remember or appreciate right now. Hang on, hold fast, help is on the way!

No comments: