I admit it, I have been dabbling in the coupon mania which is currently running rampant on the web. I am more an ADD coupon addict, though. I tend to only drift toward the free samples. Free is good, I tell myself. Why argue with free? Then my more rational side kicks in after I have already sent my name & address frantically over the web to dozens of companies & manufacturers. The sad reality is, I have completely lost track of how many samples I have signed up for. I tell you, I think the correct descriptor is a "butt load." I am so ADD that when I walk to the mailbox, I am excited to see a sample there, but most of the time I don't remember submitting the request. What is wrong with me?????
Among some of the samples I have received are:
An awesome box Suave trail sizes (men's body wash, violet & sweet pea lotion & dry shampoo)
A sample of Bounce fabric softener sheets
A sample of Origins night time moisturizer (so excited about this, I could never afford it, but I know it is fancy. :) I am saving it for an especially sad day as a pick me up)
Poise bladder pads & $2 coupon(why did I sign up for this? Oh well, if I ever need them, they are there!
A box containing new crest toothpaste, floss, and mini-mouthwash with about 10 coupons that are good until 2013, yee haw!!
Anyway, I think it is easy to see how a person can get caught up in all of this madness....and it makes for an interesting walk to the mailbox, that's for sure. More details to come about future samples.
If you are excited about trying this, I suggest you google the following sites:
Money Saving Mom
Hip 2 Save: Not your Grandma's Coupon Site.
Happy Thrifty Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment