Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Sick Hubby & a New Puppy

More action than we can handle here at the house.  I finally talked the hubby in to going to the Dr. last night after 3 nights of hacking & coughing.  They say he has a sinus infection, but he is still hacking & coughing.  I am sick of the couch, but I can't sleep next to the fevered, flopping body who is temporarily taken over my hubby.  Ugh.

To make matters worse, we are to pick up the new puppy tomorrow.  The breeder called today, and is embarrased but the puppy is actually not a Sophie, more of a Skippy.  How does that happen?  After looking for hours, I figure it doesn't really matter in the long run-and we could have to wait a very long time to find what we want, so we are going forward. I am sad & missing Sally, and a little nervous about starting from square one again, but it worked okay last time, so I trust the Lord to help us again. :)  Here is new pup, I think Ethan has decided to name him Lucky.


No comments: