I thought I might give the family blog a shot again, heaven knows it has been nonexistent in the past years! Over Christmas, we traveled to be with the Pierce family.
Ethan's highlights included Nerf Dart Tag tourney which spanned multiple days with Sam & Jack & Brad. He received a Marvel Encyclopedia, a Lego Star Wars Republic Frigate with 1000+ pieces & a Ki'Adi Mundi Action Figure from Santa. The biggest highlight was receiving a Wii, though, and we are really enjoying some of the games he also received. Spent New Year's Eve at LLF with the crew playing Light Strike Laser Tag, and he now refers to himself a as Black Ops Specialist. I have to say, in every round, he was the last kid standing battling out some 20[somethings, so I am pretty impressed with his military prowess at age 10.
Brad got the usual socks, & PJ's, a new book, "Witness", and the crown jewel was a Keurig coffee maker from Lauri & Ethan.
Lauri received a Kindle for her birthday and bought herself a new cover for Christmas. Love it!!
We pray for good health, true joy & liberty from worry in 2012-and look forward to our family vacation in only 9 days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment