Monday, December 22, 2008

A day at home

There is nothing, no nothing during the Christmas season like a quiet morning at home. So far, even as a "stay at home mom" I haven't had one at all, since Thanksgiving or so....but today-yes, finally!!! Although Ethan would strongly disagree with this comment....we were supposed to go to KC and see the model Christmas train at Union Station & eat lunch at Fritz's where the train delivers your food. Our friends had a broken heater in their house, and he has done pretty well with the disappointment, but still. We have put out feelers to get there tomorrow. Mama is happy, though, I have been able to do laundry, plan the menus for the Christmas Eve and Day dinners, and even write an entry on the blog....go figure.

Later I will try to upload photos from the last few weeks and do another famous listing of all the craziness that has consumed our time, but for now-I am going to do nothing :).

No comments: