I have no excuse for neglecting this blog....-well really I do-and it's a good one-I have felt so good in the past 8 months or so that I have my life back. So now I try to re-focus and put things back into perspective & schedule.
It seems that for the first year and a half after my medication pump implant, the recovery was the first step in a difficult adjustment, but the wait has been worth it. After things the meds got adjusted correctly, and I then got into the habit of managing the side-effects more efficiently-which is still a daily battle-things have been improving each day. It's like having a whole new lease on life! I have been running my silly legs off and enjoying every moment that the Lord has given to me. I have even started working again-but greatly regret the photos I have missed, the lack of description of the wonder of being a Mom, etc. , so I will try to return to that a bit. :)
Life is sweet, go live it & enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment