After an extremely busy week which ended in a doctor's visit for me, only to find out I have pink-eye and had to miss some major projects I'd been working on....imagine my surprise last night when I took a break from working on the taxes. I come downstairs and am caught between shock & disgust to see that MTV is on and my child is watching it! I just had that instant shock, but then realized, hey, my husband is usually more cautious than me, so I asked what they were watching, and discovered a secret nerd-fest right there for all to see on cable. Check this out...
So needless to say that Ethan loved it, and I have to admit that I also watched the whole remainder of the show, but it is a very ashamed admission I am giving understand. The best part was that after Final Fu ended, I was treated to a live re-enactment and got to be the referee. I especially loved saying "Face each other", "Salute" and my favorite "you will not go to the final Fu"-said to my husband, a real-live black belt-VENGENCE IS AWESOME! I promise myself that next time, I will have my own video to post. Oh yes I will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment