Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekly Update

Wow-have we been busy....I kind of forgot that I had a blog...

In the last couple of weeks, I led the 1st Grade Valentine's party, floated as required by the Clubs committee during the first Elementary Clubs at VCS, had a low-key Valentine's day...

*Attended Youth Crazy Dinner on Valentine's day and managed to eat a chicken & salad with a scoop of ice cream on top without any silverware....believe me the whole dinner was interesting...

*Celebrated Brad's bday with taco night at home

*All 3 of us nursed a cold, and mine turned into ear infection/bronchitis

*Took Ethan to his dental surgery and THANK GOD no root canal was needed, although he did get another crown & 3 fillings and a butt-load of sedation that greatly affected his memory

*Had a ball at the AWANA Grand Prix

*Shopped at Target with E for Count Dooku & Mace Windu action figures

* Cleaned out 3 more kitchen cabinets, consolidated cardboard for recycling in basement and started long process of sweeping up the mess...

*Removed kid-art from all doorways

*Took E for a haircut

Tomorrow I am in the hospital in KC for some medical testing, wish me luck-until next update XOXO :)

No comments: