Monday, November 24, 2008

My life is speeding by....

Do you ever feel like life is just moving at breakneck speed and all you can do is watch it go by with your mouth hanging open? Seriously, that's exactly how I feel lately!! I have been so busy, that I can hardly keep groceries in the house. That is so sad. Overall, though, life is so very good, and I am so thankful this week (at Thanksgiving) that I am able to survive & even THRIVE at such a breakneck speed. Last year this time, I was in bed with a spinal headache. I missed Thanksgiving entirely, and frankly don't remember much about it. So thank You, Lord, for a fresh lease on life, even with a few bumps, I thank YOU!!

Now I will try to do one of my infamous recaps of the last month in which I have managed not to blog at all.

Ethan turned 7-Grandpa came & we did Cabela's, the Pumpkin patch, and fishing
Grandma came & E did breakfast with her
The 3 of us went to Omaha for a night as per E's bday request
The school went back to pumpkin patch & I drove
E had party a Cabela's-by far the easiest and most enjoyable kid party I have ever hosted
I passed at least 2 kidney stones-I hope never to repeat this experience...
Halloween was fun and we had a house full of the C & C crew til 1am- all happy :)
I was able to go to Branson on the Pierce girls' weekend and had a great time!
I helped with VCS Barn Party in much more substantial ways and really enjoyed/learned a lot
Today I found out that Brad can leave work tomorrow at noon so we get to leave a day early for PB and Thanksgiving. Hooray!! CAn't wait to see Sam & Jack.

All happy, all healthy for the most part-all Thankful, Lord living for You is the only life I ever want. Thanks for your sacrifice & blessings of a wonderful family. Amen.

No comments: