Left-Our little slugger in the dugout at a recent tball game-ain't he cute? and toothless?I hate the phrase-"I've been so busy" but there is not another adequate phrase to really sum up our lives so far this summer!! We have a growing boy with lots of energy & lots of activities-thankfully-running around all the time really helps the time pass by quickly. Here's what E's been up to this summer:
1. Pet World Critter Camp in early June-he loved it, and even spent a 9-5 day away from home & cried when it was over on the way home
2. Tball-2 games per week + 1 practice per week=a very tired little boy-but he loves this, too
3. Swim lessons-8 lessons-M-Th-2 weeks-whew!
4. impromptu & scheduled play dates-fun, fun, fun
5. Library programs-still going and still happy
6. Evening VBS with Ian-friend from school-loved it so much!!
We have just been chugging along! Yesterday-we got a new AC installed at the house-so there is no longer a chance of failure of the unit. Tomorrow-the van goes in to the shop for new breaks, and more work on its AC-we've been burning up the roads in more ways than one!! I need my cool air!! Next week-we leave for the Pierce camp-and I am looking forward to, yet dreading a little bit-it's a long way to go-but we desperately need time with family. That's it for the majors-I'll fill in the rest later. L
No comments:
Post a Comment