....since I even thought about making an entry on this blog. It's been crazy busy here and I just haven't taken the time. Now I am consumed by guilt over all the million little things that have happened and I have since forgotten. DEEP BREATH-I'll try to cover with a list
1. Ethan finished Kindergarten 5/22
2. E got a science award from his teacher which totally fits who he is right now
3. After the K class graduation-about 30 of us went to the McD's play land and the kids ran for 3 hours.
4. Just before the end of school-E went to Animals After Dark evening camp & loved it
5. We actually went to dinner & a movie while he was there
6. I had two very scary weird stomach/violent upper chest pain/cramping episodes that both lasted for one hour.
7. I tried a home remedy for my plugged-upedness (prune juice + milk of magnesia + butter)
8. It worked a tiny bit
9. I can't bring myself to drink it again-yuck.
10. Today-here's what we did:
1) Went hiking at Prairie Park after picking up Jo & Izzy
2) Sonic after PP and J & I home
3) Bought bagels at Einsten's
4) Cleaned the hamster cage
5) Went to pet World & paid for Critter camp
6)picked up B's suit at cleaner
7) Went to Aldi
8) Ate dinner-played t ball-ate dessert-we are tired!!!
That's enough for today. Thanks for faithfully waiting for me Bloggy!
1 comment:
ahhhh so glad you found us!!
can't wait to see what ya do with our challenges.
Post a Comment