Yesterday, Ethan turned 11, it is so unbelievable to me that he could be that old already, but I a starting to realize that time is one of the major challenges of our lives. I am so proud to be Ethan’s mom. Everything that makes him unique and all of the things he is learning and growing into are just an amazement to me. He is a wonderful Christian boy, who truly cares for others and does his best. I wish some things came more easily for him, but then he would not be the hard working, passionate, persistent young man that he is. I love seeing him truly smile and enjoy life when he is comfortable with friends or others. I wish and pray for him this year, that he will grow in confidence in his gifts, learn mastery in areas of challenge, and be more confident in unfamiliar situations. I just couldn’t be prouder of the young pre-teen who is my handsome, thoughtful son. Love you Ethan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment