Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Summer vacation fries plants and more
Our summer has been very busy. In a way-too busy. But after last year-suffering with my sever pain in the neck, this summer is living proof that the stress of having that pain pump implanted was 100% worth it! I am so happy to be running my legs off most days. Although the past 2 days, you wouldn't know it....my neck has been bothering me & I have a summer cold-so we've been a couple of couch potatoes. Today at 3pm, Ethan's best friend & his family are coming over to play for an hour & a half, and then tomorrow, we're going to the outdoor pool with other school friends. So I should just relish my air-conditioned stay-at-home days until I go to voluntarily fry in the upper 90's weather, right? I can't say truly that we've done "nothing"-today we baked muffins & I am cleaning the bathrooms. Yesterday-, I did 4 loads of laundry, dusted and vacuumed, coerced Ethan into doing his writing practice, read 4 chapters aloud of Junie B. Jones, shocked and rid the pool of algae & refilled with water after vacation. So I guess when I look at it objectively, we've accomplished a lot! I am happy that E is enjoying his summer and I have a good base tan to boot!! Yea!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment